For the longest time,
she hid within the darkest
part of the secret woods,
awaiting to make
her big appearance.
Years ago, she escaped there,
to get away from the
noisy obscurities of the world.
Too much reality
had poisoned her sacred innocent soul….
(Click below to listen to “Poe is Out”)
Listen to other episodes of my podcast by clicking below:
Spoken Word Poetry Reading: Life is a Creative Process – Spoken Word Poetry Podcast
- Spoken Word Poetry Reading: Life is a Creative Process
- Spoken Word Poetry & Moon Art | The Moon Sings to Me – written & read by Ariana R Cherry. Original poetry & piano music.
- Spoken Word Poetry & Our Interviews: Life and Poetry with Slam Poet Winner, Gayle Danley
- Spoken Word Poetry: Purpose
- Spoken Word Poetry Reading With Original Piano : One Year